Enter to Win a Free K9 Bed Bug Inspection

Sign-up now for a chance to win a free 3-D K9 inspection in conjunction with our customary free bed bug consultation*

First Name:*

Last Name:*

Email:*

Company:

Enter Word Verification:*

Captcha Image

*3-D K9 inspection is good for up to 5 units, including one suspect active unit and up to 4 adjacent units.

×

Take a Bite Out of your Bed Bug Treatment Budget

Fill out the form below to contact us today!

Name:*

Email:*

Phone:*

Company:

Location:*

Comments:

Enter Verification:*

Captcha Image

×

Get Your Organic Mosquito Solution Now

Fill out the form below to contact us today!

Name:*

Email:*

Phone:*

Company:

Location:*

Comments:

×

Get Your Organic Tick Solution Now

Fill out the form below to contact us today!

Name:*

Email:*

Phone:*

Company:

Location:*

Comments:

×

Bedbug Infestation Video

Press play to watch the video below.

×

Attention Valued Customers


We deeply apologize any inconvenience and frustration you may incur as a result of our our phones not working properly over the last couple of days. The Comcast telephone system has been experiencing technical problems across their national network.

If you need to reach us during this period please email us at services@ehspest.com and we will respond to you immediately.

Again, we thank you for your patience while Comcast works on their system.

Atl

×
Call Us At 877.507.0698
Forward Thinking Pest Control

Call Us At 877.507.0698
Forward Thinking Pest Control

EHS Pest Control

RI, MA EHS Pest Control Blog

RSS -- Grab EHS RSS Feed

Firefighters: Bedbug “Do It Yourself” Spray Causes Fire

A fire that engulfed an apartment in Colerain on Friday night was partially caused by the use of a common bedbug deterrent, fire officials said.

Colerain Township firefighters said they received a call at about 9:30 p.m. reporting a fire on a second floor apartment in the 3500 block of West Galbraith Road.

Firefighters said they brought the fire under control at about 9:50 p.m. with the help of fire crews from Springfield Township and Green Township fire departments.

Authorities said a family of six, including four children, was displaced and receiving assistance from the Red Cross.

Fire officials said the residents of the apartment were using isopropyl alcohol in a spray bottle to kill bedbugs. Officials said the home-remedy is common, but droplets formed by spraying the chemical dramatically increases the evaporation rate of the alcohol.

The vapor released is extremely flammable and was ignited by a cigarette, firefighters said.

No injuries were reported, firefighters said. The fire caused an estimated $30,000 in damage to the building and its contents.

George Williams,
General Manager - Staff Entomologist

Pest Control, RI, Pest Control, MA 


Super Service Award 2017

Environmental Health Services, Inc.Environmental Health Services, Inc. $$

823 Pleasant Street
Norwood,
MA 02062
Email: info@ehspest.com
Phone: 877-507-0698