Enter to Win a Free K9 Bed Bug Inspection

Sign-up now for a chance to win a free 3-D K9 inspection in conjunction with our customary free bed bug consultation*

First Name:*

Last Name:*

Email:*

Company:

Enter Word Verification:*

Captcha Image

*3-D K9 inspection is good for up to 5 units, including one suspect active unit and up to 4 adjacent units.

×

Take a Bite Out of your Bed Bug Treatment Budget

Fill out the form below to contact us today!

Name:*

Email:*

Phone:*

Company:

Location:*

Comments:

Enter Verification:*

Captcha Image

×

Get Your Organic Mosquito Solution Now

Fill out the form below to contact us today!

Name:*

Email:*

Phone:*

Company:

Location:*

Comments:

×

Get Your Organic Tick Solution Now

Fill out the form below to contact us today!

Name:*

Email:*

Phone:*

Company:

Location:*

Comments:

×

Bedbug Infestation Video

Press play to watch the video below.

×
Call Us At 877.507.0698
Forward Thinking Pest Control

Call Us At 877.507.0698
Forward Thinking Pest Control

EHS Pest Control

RI, MA EHS Pest Control Blog

RSS -- Grab EHS RSS Feed

Carpenter Ant Swarms Mean Trouble
Location = Belmont, MA

Carpenter Ant colonies start slowly in the first 1-2yrs but they ramp up egg production in year three. By the 4th-5th year they have thousands of ants within the colony and they begin swarming. So if you see large winged ants (black with golden wings) then you know you have a mature colony. How many ant colonies do I have on my property? Recent research indicates that there can be as many as 5-15 colonies on your property & in your home. This amounts to thousands of ants per colony and perhaps as many as 100,000 ants in total. You are probably saying “I do not see that many ants.” You would be correct in this statement. The problem is that you only see about 15% of the ants in the day, the other 85% forage from 10PM-3AM!!!

George E. Williams Jr., A.C.E.
General Manager – Staff Entomologist - Pest Control, MA

Environmental Health Services, Inc.Environmental Health Services, Inc. $$

823 Pleasant Street
Norwood,
MA 02062
Email: info@ehspest.com
Phone: 877-507-0698