Location = Newtonville, MA
- Mice can enter openings as small as 1/4 inch which is the diameter of a dime.
- Mice can travel considerable distances crawling upside-down.
- Mice can survive and reproduce at a temperature of 24oF.
- Mice visit food sites & explore their environments at least 300 times per night.
- Mice can detect objects in their food down to just a few parts per million.
- Mice have extraordinary climbing, jumping, swimming, & running abilities. If human they would be the greatest athlete in the world.