Location = Plainville, MA
Here is just another terrible example of how dangerous people are when applying pesticides to control pests. This is even worse as she made her own insecticide? Leave pest control
to the professionals
PLAINVILLE, Mass. – A bug bomb went off at a home in Plainville, sickening five firefighters, according to officials.
Experts said it mixed with another chemical and began burning.
Fire officials said a woman inside the home told them she made the so-called bomb to get rid of insects.
The smell of that substance caused five firefighters to get sick. Three of them suffered eye and throat irritation and were taken to the hospital. All are expected to be fine.